Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bad Blogger




























I'm a bad blogger...so sorry! Things have been more hectic than usual due to school wrapping up and little Emerie learning to crawl. My miniscule "free time" has now become "chase after Emerie" time and "figure out what Landrie wants" time.

Kellie-Laine had her awards assembly today and she got awards for almost perfect attendance (missed one day of school, which was last Friday), A/B honor roll, and Coach Page recognized her as being the only WBA student who broke records at the recent track meet. She broke the record in both the 400 meter and 100 meter. She is completely ready for school to be out and is such a scatter brain right now! She's had computer priviliges taken away twice this week for leaving homework at school! We still have VBS, basketball camp, swim lessons, and Frontier Camp to get through before we can really relax!


Landrie's still my little princess...she walks around during the day reminding me that Daddy is her "number one" and I'm her "number two." That's a three year old's way of saying "I'm merely tolerating you until my beloved Daddy gets home." I once asked her when I could be her number one and she replied, "When you are a boy."


Emerie is bear crawling everywhere...I call her my Swifter because she picks up all of my floor dust with either her mouth or her clothes. Landrie crawls into her crib each morning (pictured above) and they play for 30-45 minutes. I have no idea what goes on between them, but as long as Emerie's not crying I let them have sissy time together.


Well, I guess that's the quick update for now. It's almost midnight and I've still got two loads of laundry to get to!


Have a blessed weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE all the pictures!! I know what you mean about no free time! The only time I get computer time is when Lucy's nursing. All the rest of my time is chasing after her and pulling her off of things like the table, desk, kitchen counter, etc. She's quite the climber, and completely fearless. It'll be a miracle if she makes it to three in one piece! Momma said it couldn't happen to a better person. I was the same way :) Madge sounds a lot like Landrie. She completely ignores me when David gets home from work until she wants food or something else that's "in my department" ;)

SuperMom said...

How in the world do you nurse and type at the computer???? That's pretty talented!

Anonymous said...

I can only do it when she's nursing on one side, and I have to type one-handed, hah! But figuring that out with Madge thrilled me!

Anonymous said...

aww everyone looks so cute! you know you should let me give everyone swimming lessons, since that is my job! i hope you have a great summer! I might be going to Texas if I ever find a spare moment, so you might get a surprise visit from me!

Take Care