Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!




They pulled one over on me....I can't believe it!




My husband, close friends, and sister managed to plan a surprise dinner for me this past Saturday night in honor of my 32nd birthday. I am normally a very aware, intuitive, astute person, so I'm not sure how all this planning slipped by me. My husband has only managed to surprise me one other time in my life when he planned a weekend getaway at the 7-F Lodge in College Station...since then I've known about all other surprise attempts. Here's the photo my friend (and co-conspire-er), Julie, snapped of me as I was walking into the room.




I'm not normally a fan of surprises, but this one was so great because I was completely in the dark! I felt so loved and blessed to be surrounded by people I love so dearly! Thanks for making my birthday one I'll remember forever.

No comments: