Wednesday, March 7, 2007






























HAPPY SPRING BREAK! Our school let out this afternoon to kick off an extended spring break week. We're headed to Ft. Worth this weekend to visit some dearly missed, old friends of ours. On the way in, we'll swing by the North Park Mall to do some shopping and see what new stores they've added. I've heard they added a two-story Forever21 store, which is one of my favorites. It's kind of a trendy place, but I've loved shopping there ever since I discovered it in San Diego 4 years ago. Now the big question is "Will I be able to FIT into anything???" (Yes, I'm still trying to shed the last few pounds of this baby weight!!)

We'll spend a couple of days in DFW then head to San Antonio for a little Sea World action. I found a really cool place in Bourne, TX (sp?) that has these precious little cottages for rent. So we'll stay there and drive in to San Antonio...it's a little out of the way, but staying in Bourne puts me closer to the outlet malls, too. Do you notice a shopping theme here? Thank goodness I have a self-less husband who lets me get my "fix" in and will watch the kiddos while I shop! Thank you, honey!

The other funny thing that happened to us this week is that a stray dog has decided we will be her new family. She's a mutt but is obviously part chow, and the girls have named her Jenna. I don't really want another dog, but it's funny to see the girls treat her like a princess.--especially after they've ignored Sully for the longest time! Jenna will go to the pound pretty soon; we just don't know when. Kellie-Laine actually gets up early each morning to feed her and play with her....I don't EVER remember her doing that for Sully. Poor Sully!


I hope each of you enjoy your week together! It looks like it's going to be great weather most of the week, so enjoy it!

1 comment:

Jenny from the Block said...

I wish I would've known! I could totally meet you at Northpark. It is a comfort place for me! My kids have been sick (one or the other) all week with the stomach bug and colds. I took my last sick day. Lovely. I wish I had your #'s and I would totally let Ryan watch the kids. YOU"LL LOVE NORTHPARK! You'll also get addicted to their little children's wing. OMG...Babystyle is my fave! I shopped there online before they ever had stores in Texas. It's really pathetic how much I love to shop.
I can't get onto my blogspot. I think something is weird w/my home computer. I dunno...
Have a great vacation!