Saturday, March 3, 2007

Brrrr!




Again....the cold weather's back! And, of course, we had KL's first soccer game this morning at 9 am. The wind was so cold! We sat through it, though, bundled up in many blankets. The girls were warmer than we were and Emerie didn't seem to mind a bit! They won their soccer game 6-2. KL had one goal. I can't believe that she can run up and down a full-sized soccer field for an hour! I'm tired just watching her, but she did great for her first game in 6 years! Her team is mostly hispanic, and so they have given her a "spanish" name so she'll fit it. Isn't that funny? I think they call her "Patricia."


Sorry, I don't have recent pictures to post...I'm too lazy to upload them from my camera. I'll add some of my recent digi pages instead.


Well, sorry this is short and sweet but Cody has just gone to bed, and I hate it when he goes to bed before me. Guess I'll go catch up! Have a great Sunday!

No comments: