Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Quick Update











Just a quick "Hello" to let you all know that, yes, this is still an active blog! I'm so sorry for neglecting you guys...as I'm sure you've been waiting at your computer for the next update.



The photo of Landrie crying is self-explanatory....she is upset because of the spanking she received when she cut almost 4 inches off of her hair! I think I a guttural moan emerged from the depths of my soul when she showed me what she had done....the child's hair is such a big part of who she is, and I was afraid that we were going to have to "bob it" to fix it. Luckily, it's barely noticeable.



The picture of Emerie is just a glimpse into what my two younger girls do each day....I am amazed that they play so well together! They'll sit in Landrie's room for quite a while talking to each other in a way that makes sense only to them. Kellie-Laine and Landrie....now that's a different story.



The photo of Cody and I was taken at a friend's 40th birthday...our eight year anniversary is coming up next week. I can hardly believe it, and I am more in love with him today than ever. I love you, honey!


No photos of KL...I can't get her to stay home long enough to take one! Ahhhh, the life of an almost 6th grader!



If I might boast a moment...please take note of my new blog header created by yours truly! I love learning more about Adobe Photoshop, and this was one of the creations that I was mighty proud of!



We're off for a quick vacation next week, so I hope to have more photos for you then

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor Landrie's hair! I would DIE if Madge cut hers. I can imagine how you felt seeing that! :( Emerie is getting so big! Love all of the pictures! :) Have a great vacation!

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of emerie & landrie....so cute! Can't wait to keep Em in August! -

Anonymous said...

Loved your photos from the beach Jules! BTW: where was Keri???
Angela

Anonymous said...

Conley was playing in the State AllStar baseball tournament and they couldn't make it. We missed them SO much. :(