Sunday, July 22, 2007

Brother Boog













Tonight was a pretty special night for my brother in law, Boog. He preached for the first time as Youth Minister of First Baptist Church in Malakoff. Cody and I got a babysitter and drove to see him give the Sunday evening sermon. We didn't even tell Boog and Flo we were coming and just surprised them with our arrival! It was great visiting a small-town church and being able to witness a very special moment in Boog's life.


Our visit also made us appreciate our home church, Highland Baptist, here in Waco. We have so many talented people like our Pastor, Music Minister, Kids Director, etc. but we also have lots of talented lay people--and that's what makes our church so great! Just this morning we got to hear a 14 year old girl, Trannie Stevens, sing some songs from her CD. She was amazing! Reminds me of Nicole Nordeman....



Finally, I just wanted to show off some pictures that I took of the girls this afternoon....and I FINALLY got one with me in it! My kids will grow up thinking I was allergic to the camera or something because I'm usually the one taking the picture!


Have a great week!



Angela

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What unbelievably beautiful girls you have, Angela :*) You're so blessed, and I can tell that you know it! Congrats to Florence and Boog!