Friday, November 30, 2007

I am Alive!

Hello, bloggerville.

I am alive. I have not fallen off the face of the earth, but my face has fallen off. Or maybe my brain has fallen out. Or maybe both....

All I know is that December has just began and already I'm tired. I walked into December with a full calendar, and I'm not sure I can make it through!

Since I'm in a tired, scrooge-like mood, I think I'll list five things that really annoy me. (Fellow bloggers, you can create your own list, too!)


FIVE THINGS THAT ANNOY ME AS OF THIS MOMENT:

1. Hearing people eat their food --especially cereal. (Which my husband likes to do right beside me on the couch!)
2. Clutter of any form....laundry, junk in the car, etc. The funny thing is that clutter follows me EVERYWHERE!
3. Being interrupted when I'm trying to tell a story. Mainly, it's my kids who interrupt. I won't tell you which one is the worst....nope, I will not divulge her name. It wouldn't be fair to suggest that one child is consistently doing this over the other kids. She can't help it. She's the middle child and needs her attention. But I won't give you her name.
4. Trying to create the perfect Christmas card with perfect pictures of my kids, showing how perfect my life is. Don't you guys already know how perfect I am? I'm SuperMom, remember?
5. Going to the grocery store....because I do this, like, every three days, and no matter how much planning ahead or stocking up I do, I still ALWAYS NEED SOMETHING ELSE FROM THE STORE.

Have a good day!

4 comments:

Dona said...

Angela,
I am so very with you on the #1 annoying thing!!!! I will probably copy you on my blogspot as I continue to be more annoyed. Thanks so much for comming to Payton's party.
Dona

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!!! Can't I just take your 5?!?! They all annoy me, too!!! :-) OK, I'll try to come up with a few.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious, Ang.
Yes, all of yours are mine, too. I'm sure I'm more intolerant and a scrooge about them than you are, Miss Perfect. ;)
Ha...
Yes, the grocery store thing is RIGHT EXACTLY ON. Why is it that I plan menus and STILL don't have everything? I hate the grocery store!
Did you see that post on Ebay from the lady with 6 kids? Maybe it was you who sent it. Anywho, I'm going to find it and email you. It will make you laugh, too, I'm sure.
Merry Christmas (keep saying it and it WILL make you merry, dang it!).
jen ross

Nicki W. said...

i know what you mean about the grocery store! why does that happen???