Monday, October 6, 2008

Life in Photos

My life in photos.....



Life with a five-year-old who insists on getting the sparkly character shoes I swore I would never buy:

Life with a toddler who thinks rainboots and cowgirl boots are the same thing:

Life begins when daddy gets home:
Life is dangerous when you go to use the potty and come back to find your toddler here:
Life is simpler when birthdays are simple:

When life gives you pinto beans in a box:


Life with Harley, our new puppy:

In life, the only thing that matters to a 7th grader is that you have the right socks to match your volleyball uniform:




Life is gymnastics....and the perfect leg warmers:







Life makes me smile when I see Kellie-Laine crawl in bed with her sister each night:



Life with Girls:


14 comments:

Kylie said...

Looks like life is good :)

Kimberly said...

they say to enjoy the small things because one day you'll look back and realize those small things were the big things after all--- looks like you have many small things to cherish!

love the little legs in the ballet slippers!

Ask Spraytopia said...

"It's a Wonderful Life"! I especially love the one with the chubby little legs with leg warmers! How precious is that! It makes me smile! Thanks for sharing.:)

Kate said...

What a beautiful, poignant post! Gorgeous girls!

Five Musgraves at Ten Oaks said...

Awwwwwww! I'm glad you're enjoying the ride :)

Rose said...

Love the pictures!

Charla Fields said...

That was sweet! I helped in Landrie's class today. I heard her sharing with the children around her at the coloring table, "My mom doesn't get in the lake because she says it's yucky." SOOO cute!

autumnesf said...

You take great pictures Angela! Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

Yes you do take great pics...my fav is the perfect leg warmers!! Those girls of yours are just the cutest.

Emily said...

love your life...there are lots of sweet, fun, simple moments

The Garners said...

All wonderful, sweet pictures! I especially love the one of her little legs with leg warmers--melts my heart!

Having It All said...

Wondering who Charla is? :) I didn't notice I was logged on under my friend's name! It was me who helped in her class!!!

mommymimi said...

one of my most favorite post EVER!!! love ALL of it! what beeeeaaautiful girls!!!

Unknown said...

hey - she smiled at the camera!! now you know her cure - shoes!! great pics!