Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Wishes


Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas! Here's our card for this year.....let me know if you'd like one.
Apparently, I don't have as many friends as I thought. I've got a few dozen left.....(you can click on the photo to see it larger).
Also, thank you to all those who allowed me the opportunity of designing a Christmas card for you! I loved each project, and I will hopefully post some of my favorites on my other blog (www.creative-blank.blogspot.com) soon!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous picture!

Tressa said...

Beautiful!! Merry Christmas!!

Kate said...

Wow-they are beautiful! I will be calling on you for my son's 1st birthday invites...

Beautiful picture, also!

Kimberly said...

Thank YOU! We have recieved several compliments on our card and I can't wait to start designing ours for next year! I'm going to start thinking through some things soon!

I'm also so blessed that through this endeavor, we've become closer friends. You are a blessing!

Merry Christmas.

The Garners said...

That's a beautiful card! You have a precious family!

Having It All said...

Ok - time's up. Where, oh, where has the Angela-blogger gone? I'll be glad to see you tomorrow! And glad when you can post!

Meredith said...

I had no idea you were so talented! Love the card--would definitely considered having you design something for us! Beautiful family!