Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Blog Must Read

Do you think it's kind of weird that I keep asking you to read other people's blogs? Shouldn't I be clamoring for your attention in the midst of blog-o-mania?

Seriously though. I found a blog you MUST read. Especially if you're a mom. And especially if you like (okay, love) the Christian group, Selah, like I do. (BTW: If you're not familiar with Selah....get to itunes quickly and download every song possible. They're amazing.) Anyway, this blog is written by the wife of the singer in Selah. They have three girls and she is pregnant with her fourth girl....who will not survive the birth due to some serious health conditions.

I'm not suggesting that you seek out this blog to satisfy a voyeuristic curiosity, but rather for you to read, and feel, their faith. Faith that even in this dark, dark hour still shines so brightly. I cannot imagine what each day must feel like for this family, but what a comfort our Jesus, Lord and Savior, is for them....and for us.

Take a moment to read this blog....and then go hug your children tightly.

4 comments:

mommymimi said...

AAAmazing! i so needed this! i think i read the whole thing! what an AMAZING woman of God! can i say amazing again! really! wow! i will read this everyday! how wonderful! thanks for sharing! i think you are amazing too!!! m

Rose said...

Wow, I am just in awe of the bright beacon of hope that she is in her time of trial. Thanks for sharing this.

Tressa said...

I really am a big fan of Selah, I love their music. Thanks for sharing the link. What an amazing testimony.

Anonymous said...

Angela,How did you find this? So incredibly sad yet so incredibly inspiring. I think I can skip church just for reading that! Thanks!
jen ross