Thursday, November 6, 2008

Because I'm Just Not Busy Enough


Check out my other Adventure Series......Adventures of a Work-From-Home SuperMom!


Just kidding.....


But you can check out my other blog to see what else I've been up to.....because I really needed something else to do, and apparently I like torture.




Many of you know I've been dabbling a bit in digital designing for a few years now, and I've decided to launch a side business called Creative Blank.

My first endeavor will be a Christmas Card By Design Extravaganza--custom designed Christmas cards for your family to be designed by me and printed by you (or some other photo fininshing company!).

You can email me for an information sheet with prices, instructions and details. My email is cbeeler@grandecom.net

4 comments:

Kesleigh Castle said...

Soo excited for your new business. Now I won't feel guilty asking you to make me some invitations or Christmas Cards. I am happy to pay your affordable fee!! Be looking for my Christmas picture!

Kimberly said...

Yea for you!!! I'm so glad you are revealing your great ideas & you can bet I'll be one of your customers.

Best of luck!

Dona said...

I am super excited for you and love what you have done already!! You are so talented and I admire you greatly for that. Hope you knew that already.

autumnesf said...

I'm leaving you an award at my blog tonight. Go check it out!