Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Oh No She Didn't!


.....or rather, Yes she did!







She turned 13 today. This morning around 7 am to be exact.






I am shrieking with misery at the mere thought of being the mom of a teenager! But here I am, and here I go.



I will buy her a training bra and a copy of "Are You There God? It's Me Margaret." I will wrap these gifts in a pretty package and let her open them during her lunch at school.



I will also smile discreetly when she shrieks in horror.





Happy Birthday, baby! You were (and still are) the best surprise of my life.



***********************

(thanks for your prayers for KL and her best friend, Phoebe.....things seem to be moving in the right direction!)

3 comments:

Keri said...

Hi Angela,

I am friends with Flo and have had the pleasure of meeting your youngest (what a cutie!).

The best surprise of my life will turn 14 on 11/18. I feel your pain and joy.

Juli said...

Happy birthday, KL!!!! I remember when she was a newborn! :*) One of the prettiest babies I'd ever seen!

Unknown said...

That is a great book! I dont know who will have more fun - you or her. (: