Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Digital Scrap Page




Hey, everyone!


I'm posting some of my recent digital scrapbook pages for my friend, Stephanie, to see. Of course, I hope you ALL enjoy them. It's really been a lot of fun!


Hope you're all staying warm...I'm tickled at the way Texas reacts to a little sleet and snow! We were in Breckenridge for New Year's where it was 28-32 degrees all week with blizzard-like conditions! We drove around town just fine, and skiing was great! But here in Texas, schools shut down, businesses close, grocery aisles are empty and the weather is the headline news event! Oh well, I hope you've enjoyed a little break from the normal routine.


Have a great week...

1 comment:

Steph said...

Angela,

You never cease to amaze me. Thank you for posting them for me. Your hard work is always visible both in your incredible pages and incredible children. I miss you oodles.