Monday, January 8, 2007



This picture to the left is the reason I haven't blogged in a few days. It's a digital scrapbook page! I've been an avid scrapbooker for the past 6 years, and I've recently started dabbling in digital pages. It's easy, convenient, and addicting! I find myself hurrying through my daily chores just so I can get some quality computer time in. I've also started bugging my husband about getting a wireless laptop--for my scrapbooking convenience , of course!

In our household, everyone stands in line for his or her share of computer time. Kellie-Laine loves to check on her webkins (I still haven't quite figured those things out!), Landrie recently learned to play Dora games online, Cody reads the TexAgs message boards or checks his surgery schedule, and I have a list of things I do at the computer! The past few days I've been staying up into the wee hours of the night on the computer, and I'm paying the price as I wake up each morning with bags underneath my eyes!

Aside from my computer complaints, I am happy to say that school started back today! Kellie-Laine was quite the sleepy head this morning, but I'm glad to have our routine going again. Kellie-Laine's basketball schedule is running me ragged these days, though! She plays on three teams: Woodway Family Center, WBA's 5th grade team, and she was recently asked to play on WBA's 7th and 8th grade team! She really loves it and doesn't mind all the practice and games -- but I'm shuffling kiddos to 4 practices and 3-4 games a week. Yikes! Oh well....I guess this is what we stay at home moms do, right?

Hope you all have a blessed week ahead!

No comments: