Thursday, April 26, 2007

Wonderfully Wicked!







(Sorry for the low-rez photos...they were taken on a cell phone.) Cody surprised us with tickets to Wicked a few months ago, so last night Kellie-Laine and I went (with a few friends) to Dallas to see the show. I was blown away! If any of you love Broadway musicals, this is the one to see! Cody and I saw Le Miserables two summers ago, so I was skeptical that Wicked could top that....but it did (in a different kind of way). There were a few parts of the show that I had to explain to Kellie-Laine, but I think overall she got the jist of it. We didn't get home until after 1 am (gasp! on a school night??!!), but it was well worth the heavy bags underneath our eyes the next day.
Anyway, I just had to share this great experience with you....I give it 5 out of 5 stars!!! Go see it!!!
Angela

No comments: