Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Puttin' Myself Out There




Okay, bloggerville. I'll be honest. I am totally at a loss for anything substantial to blog about. Sooooooo.....either I quit blogging until something inspiring hits me or I implement some corny Q&A post.




I'm going with corny.




Actually, I borrowed this idea from another blog that I read, but it seemed to work well for her (it could also have something to do with the fact that she gets about 35+ comments every time she blogs about nothing!). I'm not jealous or anything. I'm just sayin'........


So here's the deal-o:



Ask me a question. Any question. About ME. Do you wonder what kind of fabric softener I use? Interested in my favorite shampoo? Or are you into the good stuff like my most embarrassing moment? My biggest fear? Biggest regret? Post your question in the comments section, and I'll answer them! (I'm being rather presumptuous assuming there will be more than ONE question, eh?)




So that's the deal. I don't know if it's good blogging material, but it's better than the same nothingness I've been posting the past few weeks.




My life is now an open book.......sort of.

5 comments:

Tressa said...

Im up late, working, took a break and started checking out all my favorite blogs! (Yours is one of them!) And Im always up for some Q&A.
1.Where did you grow up from? I really like your personality, do you have any siblings?
2. When you spraye tanned, how long did it last? Have you gone back? Im really wanting to do it.
3. When you see people like me (a fellow blogger) in the real world (Kids' Kingdom, HEB, ect.) do you feel weird having a conversation?
4. Whats your favorite thing you like to do? With or without kids?

Okay, I better stop now! Look forward to hearing your answers-your an interesting woman!!

~Tressa

Emily said...

Well let's see...
How did you and your husband meet?

If you could travel anywhere where would it be? Why?

I have to say that I love Tressa's question #3, because there are a few people that feel like they know me even though we have never had a conversation outside of bloggyland and it is weird.

I might steal this idea, I am in a blogger rut these days as well.

Juli said...

1.) How can it have been 12 years since we've seen each other? (My best guess, I'm figuring my wedding as the last time! Crazy!)

2.) How in the WORLD do you have time to do all that you do with your crafts and your kids and your sweetie and still keep your house clean?!?!? David wants to know, LOL!!!!!!! (Make it something impossible for me, please! ;) )

3.) Favorite meal to cook?

Adrielle said...

Angela, this is a great idea. I'm stealing it, too. You're just such an inspiration!! :)

Questions:

What are some of you and Cody's favorite things to do/places to go on date nights?

If you could have a weekend getaway with no commitments, kids, etc., where would you go? Would you go alone or with people?

What do you appreciate the most about your relationship with your sister?

Rose said...

Wait, wait, I have questions!

Who was your favorite New Kid (on the block)

If you had a super power, what would it be

And..... describe your ideal date :)

You don't really have to answer that last one.