Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Good Heavens, it's the PLAGUE!




Okay, so maybe it's not quite that bad, but the flu, strep throat, and several yucky stomach bugs have hit Waco! Emerie Beth was sick last week (it turned out it wasn't roto virus) and tonight she projectile vomited again after being symptomless for 3 days. That means either she has been sick this whole time, or she just contracted ANOTHER virus! Kellie-Laine's school had 43 out on Friday and over 30 out today, not including several teachers who left ill! Flo said her school shut down today and tomorrow because so many kids were out. This is getting serious!


On to more positive news. . .check out my newest fashion find--baby leg warmers! (Landrie's modeling them underneath an outfit she picked out herself!) Both my little girls have enjoyed wearing these, and I must say they're quite cute! You can do a google search for "baby legs" and find many companies that carry them in lots of fun colors and designs. You can't tell in the photo, but Landrie's leggings are actually a pink and white argyle print. They are great for infants, too, especially crawlers. I love putting Emerie in a onesie with her leggings...comfortable AND cute!


I'm also posting a picture of Emerie Beth with her new hairbow that Aunt Flo gave her for Christmas. The bow is almost as big as her entire head, but it's still pretty cute.
As you can tell, I don't have too much to report...we're just doing our best to stay well. Hope you are, too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bow is too cute..she's getting so big. Gracie is laughing at the both of them right now. - Flo

Anonymous said...

I love the bow! The bigger, the better. My friend Stephanie sells BabyLegs on www.abbyslane.com and she has free shipping over $25. :) (She's the girl who sells my carriers)

Anonymous said...

thanks, juli! I'll check it out!