Friday, February 9, 2007

New Digi Page


More of my pages to show off...y'all this is really so much fun!


Hope you have a great weekend...it's Parent's Night Out at our church so Cody and I are going out ALONE for the first time since Emerie's birth!!! Well, not exactly alone...we're meeting some friends at 135 Prime for dinner. But we're glad to have the chance to do something for ourselves at last!


Good news: Lost started up again this week (one of our favorite TV shows) anyone watching? And American Idol's back on, too. These shows plus Grey's Anatomy...I'm living in front of the TV!!!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is SO adorable! I love the smile on her face in the far left picture :) Aren't we so blessed?

Anonymous said...

Why don't we live closer??? We LOVE Lost...and Survivor, and Amazing Race, and AI, and DHousewives, and so many more trashy ones that I can't list (only kidding).
I love your pages! I'm just now getting to visit your site. I have a student teacher, so I get to relax a little.
I still haven't launched out into the digi world, but I'm on my way!
Love your pics! jennifer ross