Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Vacation Getaway!







We just booked a lake destination vacation with three other families at The Avonne on Lake LBJ. I'm super excited...go check out their website and you'll see why! (www.theavonne.com you have to click "low" bandwidth to maneuver around the site). The entire summer is pretty booked up, so we'll head down there the first of August...Cody's ski boat will, of couse be in tow, and another family will be bringing their awesome malibu ski boat! Lookin' forward to summer already!!




Okay, so back to the real world...Landrie has been fighting a horrible virus and running high fever for the past 3 days. She is so pitiful, and I'm just waiting and hoping that Emerie won't get it!




I also wanted to show you some other digi pages I've done. For those of you who care, I'm having them printed at Alpha Graphics for about $1.10 a copy. The quality is truly amazing! I can't wait for some of my other scrapping friends to switch over soon!




I hope you're all doing well...stay healthy!








2 comments:

Just Another Dreamer said...

aw I hope Landrie gets better soon! Your vacation sounds like it will be so much fun! I hope everything else is going well! Oh and I made a blog myself!

Your cousin from New Jersey that misses you like crazy...

Tara <3

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I own the Avonne Log cabin and I sure hope y'all will enjoy yourselves there! Let me know if there is anything I can do to enhance your vacation.

If you are wondering, I found this blog by typing "The Avonne" on a search machine.

Excited for you guys!

Best - Paul