Saturday, June 14, 2008

Does This Say What I Think It Says???!!!




I think it does.








You must give congratulations to.....























My sister, Flo!!! (and her family)

Did I trick you? I promise that if that test had belonged to me, I would have already plucked each strand of hair from my scalp. I would also be sitting in a corner rocking back and forth while chanting, "There's no place like home. There's no place like home."

But, alas, it's my sister who's expecting a BABY and will finally give me another niece or nephew. I am so excited for them since they've been working on this "project" for about a year!!!

Congrats, Ferrell's!!! We love you.

(And please remember that you are scheduled to keep little Miss Fussypants August 3rd-6th, so you aren't allowed to have any morning sickness!)


8 comments:

Juli said...

You stinker! I was about to be all excited for you and Flo together! ;)

Congrats, Auntie Ang!

Kylie said...

whew- my mouth was wide open on that one!! congrats to your sister, anyway. I know this was a long time coming :)

Having It All said...

How exciting!!! Yes, you did trick me! Esp. since recently you were talking about wanting a fourth. I'm all smiles for your sister and family.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I was seriously thinking that you've lost your mind, but you did post a little hint earlier that says you're not done. I'll float over to Flo's site to say congrats, but if i can't comment there, congrats flo! how exciting! love you!
jen ross

Heather said...

Congratulations on becoming an aunt again!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a little boy. Looks like you guys had a great vacation. I definitely want to visit there someday.

Tressa said...

GOSH! You did trick me! So, are you saying you guys are done having babies?

Summer said...

that was really cute.

The Garners said...

I'm really excited for your sister and her family!